New SOWDIV F&C Chief

Forum dedicated to issues pertaining to Flagging and Communications.
waveandsave

New SOWDIV F&C Chief

Post by waveandsave » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

To all SOWDIV F&C: I am proud to be your new F&C Chief. Brian has laid out an excellent plan to develop your skills and I will do everything in my power to move his plan foward. I look forward to visiting your regional track homes and meet with your F&C chiefs. Brian has established a good method of approving F&C licensing upgrades, training of corner captains, and renewing present F&C grades. Please continue to follow those procedures. I will be receiving license renewals from Nat'l SCCA and promise to act both fairly and expediently with that process. Please continue to expand your skills and increase your attendance at SCCA race events including those out of region. We all need each other's support to provide the best safety for our club members. Remember, 2012 Formula One US GrandsPrix in Austin will be upon us very soon and we need to have a great presence by Texas F&C. I will guess that SCCA Div'l F&C license will be a minimum requirement as well as previous Pro Race experience. If you have any special needs to increase your skills and licensing, please feel free to contact me.There are several opportunities this year for Indycars, ALMS,Rolex GrandAm series within the US Southeast states. Remember, Play safe, have Fun, and don't say "momentarily... oh, sh...!"
See you on track

Jim Lowe SOWDIV Chief of Flagging and Communications
Houston Region SCCA
281 376-8717
jtlowe@swbell.net

austin flagger

Re: New SOWDIV F&C Chief

Post by austin flagger » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Jim, congratulations! and thanks for supporting SowDiv F&C...

Brent