Time Trials, Toy Drive, MSR Cresson 1.3 CCW
Due to COVID-19 please if you are sick or feel sick do not come. If this is the case, you will receive a refund. Masks must be worn in public places and social distancing must be practice.
If there is any track maintenance that needs to do done based upon your driving (hitting a braking sign or crash barrier) or car failure (like oiling the track), you are responsible for the cost of repairing or clean up.
Good News!!!! Time Trial novice group has been added for this event
. It will be lead-follow instead of an instructor because of Covid-19. This allows you to work towards a SCCA Time Trial license!
Please bring a toy for "Toys for Tots" sponsored by the U.S. Marines
This event has two registration options – Novice Group and Time Trial. Please choose the correct element during the registration process:
- The Novice Group (NG) element is open to novices with little or no track experience. NG drivers will have an instructor assigned to them for the day and will participate in classroom sessions covering track driving concepts, etiquette, and more.
The Time Trials (TT) element is a timed event (SCCA level 2 Track Event), with the option to participate in the 2020 Time Trials Championship Series.
Driver qualification for Time Trials will be as follows:
- Hold a current SCCA Competition license, or a history of tracking events with SCCA or SCCA recognized organizations such as PCA, NASA, CHIN, BMW, PBOC, etc; or
- Hold a current SCCA PDX License; or
- Hold an SCCA PDX log book that indicates the ability to 'solo' and has successfully completed at least 3 SCCA PDX events; or
- Has been approved to drive solo by any of the following HPDE schools: Apex, Drivers Edge, Chinn, Eagles Canyon, Texas World, Edge Addicts.
- Receive an entry waiver from the Event Chief Driving Instructor.
If you do not meet the requirements of 1-4 above, you can request an entry waiver by contacting the Chief Driving Instructor, Brad Flack (email@example.com). All drivers approved for participation who do not meet 1-4 above and who don't have and entry waiver will need to choose the Novice Group (NG) option when registering. NG drivers will have an instructor assigned to them for the day.
*Your AMB transponder must be compatible with our timing system. If you're not sure, please email Brad Flack (firstname.lastname@example.org) for clarification.
2021 Tire Rack SCCA Time Trials National Tour Powered by Hagerty:
More information on registration will be announced.
March 13-14: VIRginia International Raceway, Alton, VA
April 10-11: Buttonwillow Raceway Park, Buttonwillow, CA
May 22-23: Eagles Canyon Raceway, Decatur, TX
June 10-13: Tire Rack Time Trials Nationals, NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, KY
July 3-4: Palmer Motorsports Park, Palmer, MA
July 17-18: GingerMan Raceway, South Haven, MI
July 24-25: Ridge Motorsports Park, Shelton, WA
November 6-7: Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA (tentative)